Learn USB Protocol
- Serial protocol—strictly defined frame and packet based protocol with error checking and handshaking. LSB in first, MSB last.
- Half Duplex—all transactions initiated by the host with data carried by the D+ and D- signals in both directions.
- Device Management—host assigns addresses to newly attached devices and removes support for detached devices. Host also manages bandwidth.
- Power Management—use of Suspend mode to conserve power on the bus. Vbus sourced by host is +5V ±5%.
- Direction—all transactions are directed with respect to the host. IN transactions send data from the peripheral to the host. OUT transactions send data from the host to the peripheral.
error: Content is protected !!