Welcome to Embeans, the largest free Embedded & VLSI resource site for beginners.
My name is Tanmoy Deb, and I started Embeans in 2014 with a single goal: create Embedded and VLSI resources that are easy to understand. Something that I wish I had when I was first starting out in 2005.
Who Embeans is For?
Embeans started out as a resource site for all techy and hobbyists users. We believe in helping everyone compete with big guys.
If you have ever asked yourself:
- How can I start learning Embedded systems?
- How can I do ______ in Arduino?
- How can I do ______ in Raspberry Pi?
- Which board should I pick for doing _______?
- How do I fix ______ configuration and compilation error?
- What are the best practices to follow in Embedded ?
Or if you have any other questions about Embedded and VLSI , then Embeans is the place to be.
Getting Started with Embeans (Useful Links)
More than 10,000+ people subscribe to Embeans for helpful Embedded and VLSI tutorials and resources.
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- Embeans Blog – The central place for all our Embedded tutorials.
- Embeans Dictionary – The best place for beginners to start and familiarize themselves with the Embedded and VLSI lingo
- Embeans Videos – New to Embedded ? Watch these videos to master Embedded.
- Embeans Blueprint – Behind the scenes look at all the Embedded tools, and services we use at Embedded Systems.
- Embeans Deals – Exclusive discounts on Embedded products and services for Embedded users.
If you have any questions about Embedded and VLSI, then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Alternatively, you can tweet us @embeans
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you on the embedded and VLSI sometime soon!
For the Press
Thank you for your interest in Embeans. We have a few guidelines for using Embean’s brand resources.
Embeans is one word. Please capitalize the Embeans.